Membership Bootcamp Launched: Could You Sign-up?
Tim Kerber and Ryan Lee successfully launched their membership sites bootcamp coaching and have been selling the course at a brisk pace. They are reporting much higher response after introducing a 4-instalment payment plan. If you have not done so already, you must have a look at the sales page here.
The product launch expert, Jeff Walker has played a masterstroke again helping them organize the whole jigsaw puzzle so beautifully.
I noticed a few interesting things (not all new though) in the launch:
- Quite a few big names like Joel Comm, Mike Filsaime, Jeff Walker were promoting the offer. They introduced the coaching program tothe members of Mike’s JV Notify Pro also.
- The usual pre-sell videos were all there, getting the people in ready to buy anticipatory mood.
- There were some nice bonuses from the JV partners to complement the main package.
- There was no banner on the sales page and it started directly with the headline.
- The sales page was the typical long page salesletter with tons of testimonials and income proof, as well as video.
- I noticed that they had done a lovely and different favicon, so if somebody would mark them as favorite, the site will stand out. Small but powerful touch.
- There was the usual guarantee and the fast action bonuses.
- They added an instalment plan after a while so that those who cannot afford the whole amount in one go and can still take a shot at it.